This year has been hectic, to say the least. Many of us are excited to grab some eggnog and sing some songs with the rest of the family as we take a break to be thankful. While this is happening, though, thinking about 2022 is unavoidable. We bet you’ve got a lot of projects that you’re ready to take on in the coming year, and you can’t wait to start planning them out and getting to work. We have a feeling that 2022 will be a good one for us and our community!
While we’re excited for you and what’s to come, we also want to be realistic. Some projects you take on might need a bit more professional attention than you might think. For instance, if you’re looking to expand your home with a new room, you’re also going to need to expand your heating in Sanford, FL. We can help!
Evaluate Your HVAC Needs
When looking forward to 2022, it’s important to evaluate your HVAC needs side by side with all the projects you want to complete. That way you’ll know if you need our help while you complete another project.
- Home additions. Planning on adding onto your home? That’s a great way to make your house your own, especially if you’ve got a porch or shed that could be finished to be a new livable space for your home. However, this will also increase the air volume in your house that needs to heated in the winter and cooled in the summer. Make sure you communicate this to us so we can evaluate your new HVAC needs accordingly!
- New windows and doors. New windows can be a wonderful addition to a home, especially to let in that amazing sunlight! Unfortunately, windows and doors mean more heat in the summer and letting more heat escape during the winter. Make sure you work with our team to get your home insulated and your HVAC system ready for the new environment.
- More people in your home. If you’re planning on having some relatives or friends live in your house, they might have their own specific comfort needs that you’ll need to know about. Take a family survey and find out how everyone wants to remain comfortable in 2022.
- Upgrade your thermostat. Do you have an old analog thermostat? Then 2022 might finally be the year you get this part replaced! We can upgrade your thermostat system to one that has Wi-Fi or smart programming capabilities.
- Schedule maintenance for your heater and your air conditioner. This is the perfect opportunity to get 2022 started on the right track by calling us and scheduling heating and air conditioning maintenance. If you’ve got a heat pump that does both, then you’ll still need to schedule maintenance twice a year. Let’s get this out of the way now!
- Save some time for yourself! Don’t forget that there will always be hardships. Be sure to take some time out of your year to appreciate the hard work you’ve put into your house and enjoy it with your family. You definitely deserve it!
From our whole team, we hope you have a happy holiday season! Call Facemyer Air Conditioning and Heating for help with your HVAC system. Exceeding Your Expectations With Comfort.