It’s the end of February as we’re writing this, and the weather outdoors is in the upper 80s. That’s Florida for you.
Almost a full month from the official first day of spring and we’re in the middle of summer temperatures.
This weather is a good reason to bring up one of the most important HVAC topics of any year: scheduling professional air conditioning maintenance.
We can’t overemphasize how vital air conditioning maintenance in Winter Park, FL or elsewhere in Southern Florida is.
This one task, which our technicians can get done in about an hour, will save you from numerous future troubles with your cooling—including a sudden AC breakdown—and also reduce your cooling costs and several other expenses connected to your HVAC system.
It’s as close to mandatory as any AC service can be, and it’s so simple to have done: you only need to contact us and say “get my air conditioning ready for summer!” Even better, you can sign up for our Comfort Club and get more value from maintenance.
“What Is This ‘Comfort Club’ of Which You Speak?”
Glad you asked. The Comfort Club is a group of several different maintenance plans we offer our customers. The basic plan provides you with two maintenance visits per year, one in spring and the other in fall.
Our NATE-certified technicians will give your HVAC system an extensive 19-point inspection and tune-up. In addition, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- A 15% discount on repairs, parts, labor, and accessories
- An Algae Control Treatment each maintenance visit
- A BioFresh Germicidal Treatment each maintenance visit
- Discount toward a new system replacement up to $500
- Priority service when emergencies arise—jump to the front of the line!
- Equipment condition report with each visit
Our maintenance service meets all manufacturer’s required maintenance to maintain manufacturer’s parts warranty. This is important because your AC’s warranty may be voided if maintenance is either neglected or amateurs attempt to do it.
“What Are the Other Maintenance Benefits?”
Another question we’re glad you asked. The real benefits of maintenance are what the inspections and tune-ups do for your cooling system:
- Extend the lifespan of the air conditioner. An AC might only last for half as long if it doesn’t receive annual maintenance.
- Save money on operating costs thanks to higher energy efficiency. An air conditioner will start to lose its original energy efficiency rating each year that it misses maintenance, and that means paying more to run the AC.
- Avoid the majority of repairs. More than 50% of the repairs an air conditioner may need during its service life can be prevented thanks to regular maintenance.
- Prevent the worst AC problem of all: a sudden failure during one of the hottest days of the year. You’ll have a more reliable system thanks to the tune-ups and inspections we do.
- Best of all, you’ll enjoy peace of mind about your comfort through another hot and humid summer.
Don’t wait too long to schedule maintenance. The sooner you move, the easier it will be to set up a convenient appointment.
Ready to make your AC even better? Contact Facemyer Air Conditioning and Heating: Exceeding Your Expectations With Comfort.